League Questionnaire

As I promised in my "Officially Filed" post, I will publish my answers to the essay part of the Municipal League of King County questionnaire, which includes segments about Involvement, Effectiveness, Character and Knowledge.  I have scheduled June 6th ('15), or thereabouts, as the date to post it.  By the way, this is NOT the ace in the hole written about yesterday.

-- Mark Greene, candidate for Federal Way City Council (Position 1)

Revised former post:  The Union Boss's Columnist

Recent post: 
Downtown, Neighborhoods and Businesses
 
Outside article about Muny League's hidden bias by Knute Berger.

Letters to the Editor:  My supporters may want to write letters to the editor on my behalf to the Federal Way Mirror, the Seattle Times and the Tacoma News Tribune.  Thank you!

Potential volunteers:  Write to e-mail address noted below or P.O.B.; our next meeting will probably be sometime in June.  Thank you!

Contributions:  $5 or $10 donations are welcome, and will be used for fliers, leaflets, buttons and post cards.  Mail checks or money orders to post office box with assignment to "Mark Greene for City Council."  Thank you! 


 
-- Mark Greene for City Council Campaign Committee
   
P.O. Box 25781, Federal Way, WA 98093
    e-mail:  (link)


[Updated at 10:55 A.M., 5/18/15; revised on 5/26/15.] 

Comments