Ace In the Hole

My ace in the hole for the Federal Way City Council election for Position 1 is merely information that the general public is not aware of regarding this election, but it is a revelation that would surprise a good deal of the Federal Way pundit and political world and could help my election chances.  It's not a "gotcha" or about any shenanigans, but something positive.  I will reveal this information at a time when I believe it would most benefit my campaign, but keeping confidences, if any, as well.  Whether the most beneficial time would be before or after the August 4th Primary, I haven't determined yet, but most likely I will play it by ear.  The information is ready to be released at the click of a button, as it has been saved on various web and internet drafts.

-- Mark Greene, candidate for Federal Way City Council (Position 1)

Recent post:  Downtown, Neighborhoods and Businesses

Outside article about Muny League's hidden bias by Knute Berger.

Letters to the Editor:  My supporters may want to write letters to the editor on my behalf to the Federal Way Mirror, the Seattle Times and the Tacoma News Tribune.  Thank you!

Potential volunteers:  Write to e-mail address noted below or P.O.B.; our next meeting will probably be sometime in June.  Thank you!

Contributions:  $5 or $10 donations are welcome, and will be used for fliers, leaflets, buttons and post cards.  Mail checks or money orders to post office box with assignment to "Mark Greene for City Council."  Thank you!

 -- Mark Greene for City Council Campaign Committee
    P.O. Box 25781, Federal Way, WA 98093
    e-mail:  (link)

Comments