Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day to everybody!  On the eve of this hallowed day of our nation, I received word that I received the King County Republican Party endorsement, one of the major party organizations in our state.  This is great news, so please, spread the word about my endorsement to your 30th Legislative District family, friends, neighbors and acquaintances.  

I have to say, sadly, that's it's disconcerting that many Americans are not feeling a pride of nation, and according to a report on the Tucker Carlson show, yesterday, or maybe it was Hannity's or Ingraham's (if not all three or 2 of 3), the trend for being proud of our nation is going a little downward, as some Americans are seemingly being influenced by globalist propaganda & pandering.  

I'm still looking for a volunteer intern that'll get a $100-a-month stipend until and including October for about 10 to 12 hours-a-month of  your time, and need general volunteers as well.  Write through "Contact" on the campaign website.  Thank you.

Post-script:  I may have recovered enough from being under the weather today to set up a booth at the Federal Way festival this late afternoon, but I never received an invitation from the city as far as I can tell.  I didn't press the issue with the city since I had planned to do door-to-door canvassing anyway, but that fell through once I became a little ill.

- Mark Greene For Representative (Website) -  U.S.M.C. Veteran

[Revised on 7/5/18.]

Comments