Basler

Naturally, the headline in the increasingly partisan Federal Way Mirror newspaper left out his name, but it's not Smith v. Smith, it's Smith v. Basler v. Smith, the name left out being G.O.P. Congressional candidate, Doug Basler.   Both Smiths, believe it or not, are for open borders.  Every time he opens up his mouth, I get the feeling that Adam Smith thinks he's the representative of the Globe, more so than of Washington's 9th District.  

Only one of the Smiths will be in the finals against Basler, but I think it would be easier for Doug to beat Sarah Smith, so I hope she makes the General; besides, she's not that bad on some issues.  I like Sarah's spunk.  I would much rather either Sarah Smith or Doug Basler in Congress than Adam Smith.

New American National blog: More Kristine Reeves drama ...

- Mark Greene For Representative (Website) -  U.S.M.C. Veteran

[Revised on 7/21/18.]

Comments