Thankfully, Commoners Have a Lot More Votes than Federal Way City Council Members

I have never seen so much quota politics & propaganda in my life than since the beginning of Hillary Clinton's lost campaign a few years ago, and those Council folks at Federal Way City Hall stooping to giving Kristine Reeves an award, yesterday, for .... well, being a woman, pretty much ... in public service. I thought there wasn't suppose to be electioneering in council chambers; the reason that Ferrell gave for gaveling me down last year. 

I don't think the quota politics is going to go over very well with commoners, like me, of the 30th Legislative District.  I didn't like it when, years ago, in certain jurisdictions, quota politics advantaged anybody based on race-related, so-called affirmative action, even if I could have benefited, which I never have as far as I know, thankfully, and I equally don't like quota politics based on gender, or any other immutable characteristic that we, as human beings, have.  I really believe that commoners, like me, and those that I have been meeting door-to-door, are going to decide this election on the content of the candidates' characters & ideas.  Now, where have I heard something like that before?  Probably, on TV in 1963 (Martin L. King's biggest speech).

- Mark Greene for Representative (Website) -  U.S.M.C. Veteran

Comments