March Starts With a Dud

What a shame that this "Son of America" campaign was not able to take advantage of today's beautiful weather, since I didn't get out on the hustings, today, because I'm presently getting over a migraine headache that pretty much started yesterday, and generally not feeling well the past few days.  However, the campaign has scheduled several "bye" days on the calendar to enable us to reset the "under the weather" or really bad weather days; even so, we're not going to get a lot of days like today, so it's a missed opportunity.

Incidentally, I was previously thinking about putting up campaign lawn signs starting in May, but with a hundred signs and not a lot of volunteer help so far, I have decided to move that up to the latter part of March, or at least no later than the first week of April, in order to spread out the time necessary to do that work (the longer the period, the less work each day).  I remember that the Ferrell mayoral campaign had their signs up very early last year (I believe sometime in March), and it worked for them.  Besides, there's a good chance that there will be more than a two-person primary for Position 2, so the need to get the ball rolling.  Sign theft and destruction was an Achilles' heel for my mayoral campaign last year, so I'm hoping the public will notify the various police departments in the 30th District if they see something similar this year.  Lock 'em up.

- Mark Greene for Representative (Website) -  U.S.M.C. Veteran

[Revised on 3/4/18.]

Comments