Sign Shenanigans

About half of the scores of "Write-in for Council, Pos. #6" campaign signs that I have put up have been sabotaged, taken away or destroyed in some fashion, and I hate to say it, but Councilman Martin Moore's campaign apparatus/supporters are high on the suspect list, because almost every time one of my signs goes down in the dirt or have been outright stolen, a flashy one of Moore's goes up in its place, or near, but "Moore, Inc." is not the only suspect, as I think Council candidate Hoang Tran's campaign & Centerstage Theater's sign operation are responsible for at least some other of my signs being stolen or sabotaged. 

F.W. Police should investigate all of this sign sabotaging, not just mine, immediately, but of course that is about as likely to happen as me winning the Powerball jackpot.  

I may start a direct mail process to get the word out about my write-in campaign to voters.

-- Mark Greene, Write-In Candidate for Federal Way City Council, Position #6: Campaign Website

[Revised on 9/29/17]

Comments