Don't Trust Ferrell's Government

For the second time in about a year, if not less than, Federal Way policemen have bothered me at my home.  Knocking on my particular home in the same area as before, but not on the door -- that's kind of alarming.  Ostensibly due to the fact that they had the wrong address.  The second time happening yesterday, April 4, 2017, between the hour of 10 and 11 PM.  Normally, I don't mind being bothered if police are going about the course of their normal duties, and these are honest mistakes, but now that it has happened the second time, suddenly I'm wondering if Mayor Jim Ferrell or Police Chief, Andy Hwang, have decided to "play games" with one of the mayoral candidates whose name is not Ferrell, namely me.  I don't know for sure, but I trust neither Ferrell nor his government, especially in this mayoral election year.

--  Mark Greene (F.W. Exploratory Mayoral Committee)

[Revised on April 6, 2017.]

Comments