Campaign News

There's a fourth candidate for mayor of Federal Way, suddenly:  Jared Scouten.  He declared himself as a member of a major party on a PDC form, so now there are 3 Establishment candidates, and one non-Establishment candidate, myself.  Continuing the pullback from last week, I have had little time to focus on the campaign, recently, but I expect things to start picking up next week, and of course I will make the official announcement of my candidacy on the 19th of May.  From that point on, it will be exploratory in committee name only, until a committee name amendment is made, which could take as long as sometime in May to occur.

The ballot or write-in dilemma continues, and may not be settled until the 19th of May.  If it comes to a write-in campaign, which I hope it won't, it will only be for the General Election, not the Primary, now that there will be a Primary whether I'm in it or not.

As for the City of Federal Way logo debate, I actually liked the patriotic design that was previously selected (the Mirror reported that Council member Susan Honda didn't like/want it), and as far as I'm concerned that logo should have been kept since the money for it had already been spent, but unfortunately patriotism is out of fashion in this Globalist Era, an era that should be forsaken as unworkable and unpatriotic, as it would be better to work for a Triumphant American Era, Century & Millennium.

-- Mark Greene (F.W. Exploratory Mayoral Committee)

campaign website:  All-American Relief

[Revised on April 25, 2017.]

Comments