A Worker's Mayoral Campaign

No early retirement for this candidate at sixty-three years old, and will probably be continuing working into the foreseeable future, and with your vote, as mayor of Federal Way from 2018 to 2022, and maybe a term or two beyond. Candidates for office run to work, after all, and the most competent officeholders roll up their sleeves and actually work as hard as what they previously did -- or harder.    As a result of my present work schedule, including using my legal assistant skills to maintain the Democracy in Election Process organization, I am busier than when I ran for Council two years ago, so I have limited time for the campaign, unfortunately, but the energy that is put into it should make up for the lack of time.  Your volunteer help would help fill in the gaps -- thank you: campaign e-mail.

-- Mark Greene (Federal Way Exploratory Mayoral Committee)

Campaign website:  ALL-AMERICAN RELIEF

Comments