Website Revisions

Not a whole lot of news, today, but a semi-active campaign for mayor has begun this week.  Mirror columnist, Bob Roegner, a.k.a. "Rogue-ner," redundantly brings up the fact that I have lived in other states besides Washington, although, I have never hid the fact that I am originally from Michigan; moreover, I was in the military, serving entirely domestically, and mostly in California.  Almost half, although probably more than that, of Federal Way's elected/appointed officials are originally from somewhere outside of Washington, so this is old news.  I have lived in Washington for the past 15 years, and the majority of those years in Federal Way.  

My website was revised today, with a little mention that the Ferrell mayoralty, with help from the Planning Commission, is basically trying to develop "Big Brother" rules for apartment residents, so as far as City Hall is concerned, apartment residents like myself, many of whom are voters, are 2nd-class citizens.  As mayor, I would treat all citizens the same, regardless of their residential status, and of course, regardless of factors embodied in state and federal laws.


-- Mark Greene (F.W. Exploratory Mayoral Committee)

[Revised on Feb. 15, 2017.]














Comments