Additional Candidates for Possible New Mayoralty

It's no secret that several, or most, of Newcastle's appointed government supported me in the Newcastle Pos. 6 Council election of 2013.  That's a general statement, so I'm not saying, specifically, that any of the Newcastle-related candidates presently on or later named to the All-American Relief checklist supported me, because a lot my support was secret due to the sensitivity of these government officials having to deal with a Newcastle City Council that was practically wholly against me, as a substantial number of them wanted to have Newcastle annexed by Bellevue, which I strongly opposed. 

Incidentally, if elected mayor of Federal Way, I would want a clean break from the Ferrell mayoralty, with a completely new upper-level/management staff, and so inclusion of candidates for named positions is not necessarily a reflection on the fitness of the officials already in these positions, but simply this campaign addressing the need for a clean slate for the F.W. government.  All of my upper level staff will be required to have a Federal Way residency within months of their appointment, if not already a resident.

[Revised on 11/9/16.]

Comments